So without further adieu, here is my list (in no particular order):
1. Run a 5k
2. Run a 10k
3. Learn to play the piano.
4. Plant my own garden, and actually eat from it.
5. Finish my Bachelor's Degree
6. Visit Disney Land and Euro Disney (I've been to Disney World... many times)
7. Learn how to use my camera to it's full potential
8. Take our family photographs myself, at least once.
9. Go back to Germany for a visit
10. Declutter my house (and keep it decluttered)
11. Travel to all the 50 states
12. Go on a cruise with just my husband
13. Climb Mt. Rainier
14. Read Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and the Illiad... on my own and not for a class.
15. Go on a date with my husband to the Space Needle
16. Go to Canada
17. Learn a foreign language (first I have to choose one to learn)
18. Go to a Cirque de Soleil show
19. Become 100% debt free
20. Build a swing set for my kids
21. Sew a quilt for a king size bed.
22. Have Sammy Joe's foot prints tattooed on my left foot (I already have something on my right foot)
23. Sew a quilt for a twin bed.